http://www.flintofts.com/, and type in Lalande, or Bouvier, or Lalande-Bouvier in the search box.
Thank you so much to all that attended the service and to those that have sent words of support.
Life with the Perfect Woman
By Ken Bouvier
Is there such a thing as “The Perfect Woman”?
Perfect, meaning flawless in every way…..no, I don’t think so.
Perfect, meaning exactly who you need to fulfill your life…..absolutely!
From the first time we met, when your big beautiful smile stunned me, to our wedding day when you said “I Do”, Christina, you were the perfect woman for me.
You taught me how to Love, how to Laugh, how to Hug, and how to Cry. You showed me what it means to be self-less, caring, and a true friend. I think I’ve Loved you more than you really knew.
When Jarrett was born, our lives changed forever. We were excited, scared, tired, and stared at him in amazement. We loved him so much from the day we knew of his existence. You knew we were going to be great parents; I wasn’t as sure. You taught me not to be afraid, and to just be myself. You showed me what that meant.
Your ability to walk into a group of my friends, and walk out knowing more about them than I did, will never cease to amaze me. You loved people like nobody I have ever met, and probably ever will. I always knew how perfect you were for me, but I never realized how perfect you were for the world. That has become so evident now that you’re gone.
I know that you’re happy with God in Heaven, but Jarrett and I will be praying that you continue to teach us how to be happy, loving people here on earth.
Thank you for the time that we shared, the things that we did, the lessons, and the love. You know how much we love and miss you.
Your husband, lover, companion, and best friend,
Kenner
By Ken Bouvier
Is there such a thing as “The Perfect Woman”?
Perfect, meaning flawless in every way…..no, I don’t think so.
Perfect, meaning exactly who you need to fulfill your life…..absolutely!
From the first time we met, when your big beautiful smile stunned me, to our wedding day when you said “I Do”, Christina, you were the perfect woman for me.
You taught me how to Love, how to Laugh, how to Hug, and how to Cry. You showed me what it means to be self-less, caring, and a true friend. I think I’ve Loved you more than you really knew.
When Jarrett was born, our lives changed forever. We were excited, scared, tired, and stared at him in amazement. We loved him so much from the day we knew of his existence. You knew we were going to be great parents; I wasn’t as sure. You taught me not to be afraid, and to just be myself. You showed me what that meant.
Your ability to walk into a group of my friends, and walk out knowing more about them than I did, will never cease to amaze me. You loved people like nobody I have ever met, and probably ever will. I always knew how perfect you were for me, but I never realized how perfect you were for the world. That has become so evident now that you’re gone.
I know that you’re happy with God in Heaven, but Jarrett and I will be praying that you continue to teach us how to be happy, loving people here on earth.
Thank you for the time that we shared, the things that we did, the lessons, and the love. You know how much we love and miss you.
Your husband, lover, companion, and best friend,
Kenner
Oh Kenner.............guess who's sitting at the keyboard about to be electrocuted now?! Wow....we all use to tell Christina what an amazing boyfriend-turned-finace'-turned husband she had in you but, you still amaze me even today, twenty plus years later.
ReplyDeleteI may have lost her in body but, I still have her here in you and Jarrett. Because everything she was is now embodied in your two.
I love you both and am so grateful that you are part of our lives.
You continue to amaze me. Great to speak to you the other day and looking forward to seeing you and Jarrett soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Tracey
Ken, your written tribute to Christina is also 'perfect'. I think of you, Jarrett and Christina so often, even though we haven't known you for long. I wonder how you are making it through each day and send up little prayers for you to do just that. You are so right about Christina's gift of love for people, even those she just met. I felt warmed just by talking to her and am so glad I got to share in just a short moment in her life. I know she is looking after you and Jarrett, even now.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you,
Kay